Sunday, May 22, 2016

Shopping

I went grocery shopping this week and had a strange experience.  I was walking down the meat isle and suddenly all the meat looked like dead animals to me. I kind of seemed disgusting.  I guess it is because I have been thinking about vegetarianism and why people chose a vegetarian life style. The experience made me understand why some people might choose vegetarianism permanently.  It really does not seem right that I should kill something to eat, when I could find plenty of good things to eat without killing other animals. 

That said, I went home and the next day made chicken soup, and it tasted delicious.  I understand that humans are naturally omnivorous, and it is in our nature to eat meat.  Both sides of the argument make sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment